Building 1, No. 398, Weisheng Road, Xiuzhou District, Jiaxing, zhejiang
Domestic: +86-573-82210688 82210288
Mrs. Shen: +86-18057317822 13757369732
International: +86 13967386300 (Miss Wu)
Introduction to the Working Principle of Air Energy Heat Pump, a Common Heating Equipment in Swimming Pool
Air source heat pump (ASHP) is an energy-saving and environment-friendly heating technology based on the principle of inverse Carnot cycle. Air source heat pump system obtains low temperature heat source through natural energy (air heat storage), and integrates it into high temperature heat source after high efficiency heat collection, which can be used for heating or hot water supply.
First, what is the working principle of heat pump products?
The product uses refrigerant as medium. The vaporization temperature of refrigerant is low, and it can vaporize at - 40 C. Therefore, there is a temperature difference between refrigerant and the outside world. The refrigerant absorbs the outside temperature and vaporizes after vaporizing. The refrigerant is compressed and heated by a compressor to become a high temperature and pressure gas. After exchanging heat between heat exchanger and water, it releases pressure through an expansion valve. Returning to the liquefaction state of low temperature and low pressure, the water in the tank is heated through the continuous circulation of refrigerant and the exchange of heat with water.
2. Are heat pump products solar energy products?
In terms of working principle, it does not belong to traditional solar energy products. Heat pump products are quite different from conventional solar energy products. Conventional solar energy products use water as medium and must rely on direct or radiation of sunlight to achieve heating effect. Products use refrigerants to absorb heat and solar radiation energy in the air, and heat is exchanged with water through compressor after heating. As a result, the product has the same principle as air conditioning.
Do heat pump products need electricity?
Must use electricity, compressor power to compress heating, not direct heating, air source heat pump and fan, also need electricity, but less electricity.
4. What are the characteristics of heat pump products?
1. It is not affected by the environment and can be used all year round.
2. The energy-saving effect is outstanding and the payback period of investment is short.
3. Environmentally friendly products without any pollution;
4. Long service life and low operation cost;
5. Safe operation and no operation.
6. Modular design, easy installation.
Fifth, what are the advantages of heat pump compared with conventional solar energy products?
1. Wide scope of application. The temperature range of the product is -25-40 C. It can be used all the time throughout the year. It is not affected by bad weather such as clouds, rain, snow and winter nights. It can be used normally.
2. It can be continuously heated. Compared with the traditional solar water storage system, heat pump products can be continuously heated, continuously heating water to meet the needs of users.
3. Low operating cost: Compared with conventional solar energy, when the sunshine is better in spring, summer and autumn, the operating cost is higher than solar energy, but in rainy days and nights, the thermal efficiency is much higher than that of solar energy's electrically assisted heating. On average, the annual energy consumption of conventional solar assistant systems is much higher than that of products.
4. Easy installation: Air source heat pump occupies very small space, and its shape is similar to air conditioning outdoor units. It can be directly connected with heat preservation tank or heating pipe network. It is suitable for high-rise buildings in large and medium-sized cities. For large-scale central heating problems, the product is the best choice.
5. To sum up, taking Nanjing as an example, solar water heater can not be used in overcast and rainy days on an average of 117 days per year. Ordinary solar energy can only be heated by electric auxiliary heater, and the heat pump that meets the same amount of water supply can also save energy than electric auxiliary heater in one year. If the owner's budget is adequate, solar energy plus air source heat pump is the most energy-saving mode of use at present.
6. What are the advantages of heat pump products over boilers?
1. Thermal efficiency: The annual average thermal efficiency of the product is over 300%, while the thermal efficiency of the boiler will not exceed 100%.
2. Low operating costs: Compared with oil-fired and gas-fired boilers, energy can be saved by 70% on average in the whole year. With the decrease of electricity price and the rise of fuel price, the advantages of low operating costs are becoming increasingly prominent.
3. Environmental protection: Heat pump products do not have any combustion emissions. The refrigerant R417A is selected as environmental protection refrigerant, which has zero pollution to ozone layer and is a better environmental protection product.
4. Safe operation, no duty: Compared with fuel boilers, the operation is absolutely safe, and fully automatic control, no staff on duty, can save personnel costs.
5. Modular installation, easy to add equipment: the product adopts the installation mode of multiple units in parallel, when the user's water consumption increases, the equipment can be added at any time.